..aLoNe..!!

Good day..!!

I hate travelling ALONE..!! I'm flying to Bintulu today and I'm going there alone. I planned to go with my installation friend, but something came up, soooo she couldn't make it. Now, I'm alone at the airport. Uwaaa... I really hate this feeling :( . Seriously, I don't like to go a new place, to meet new people alone bcoz, I seriously would not know what to say to them or how to deal with them. I'll end up be by myself and keep quiet (I know you guys wouldn't believe it coz i talked tooooo much with all you.. hihi.. :p).

I arrived at the airport around 8am and my flight is at 11.35AM. My dad sent me to KL Central and I checked in there. I came early bcoz I thought there is going to be a heavy traffic in KL. Well, surprised, surprised... the traffic today is smooooth. Now, I've to wait for 3 hours++ at the airport. huh..! Alhamdulillah, there is an internet connection at the airport, IF NOT, I'll be bored to tears.

Ok, wish me luck.! (^_^). I hope I will not get seasick when I take the boat from Bintulu to the installation barge. I already bought motion sickness pills... Hihi..~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything
~Blaise Pascal~

Comments

  1. you will be fine. Aini kan ramah tamah, kejap je tu diam.. pehtu akan ramah mesra punyaaa... hehheeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. nk itot!! ;)
    dun worry dear, i'm sure ur going to be ok. eh,more than ok. i'Allah.
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meh la sini ateerah...
    aku sahur pon sesorg2 jer..
    alhmdulillah tak muntah.. the pill does work...
    One of the guy muntah truk tu.. huh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..aini, aku pon camtu, tak yah kata boat..naik bus pon aku boleh pening.tahap kena konsentrate supaya tak muntah (area gunung-ganang).

    kalo flight pulak, kat area teluk benggala or andaman tu memang aku kena ready la. 1st time memang muntah (malu jek), lepas2 tu memang makan pill dulu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts