~SoMeWheRe oVeR tHe RaiNboW..~

Hi...
It is a full moon tonight. It's soo beautiful. I don't know why but it makes me feel sad.. Stupid of me.. ntah pape la kan..?? ok.. I'm soo sleepy right now, but today I had a great time.


This morning, as I'm on my way to the office, there is this one song keep on playing in my head. I can't get it out of my head. "
Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

As I arrived in the office, I went to search for the song. It is not in my hardisk. So, I asked from my friends. Then, one of my friends gave a video clip of a 6 yrs old, sweet little girl, singing the song. Her voice is sooo sweet. It actually makes me cry. Here is the video of her singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow in BGT.



In the
afternoon, I had a fun filled afternoon with kids in Sentuhan Kasih Program (^_^).. Sentuhan Kasih is one of the activities that was organised by PETRONAS during Ramadhan every year. Today, there are 240 kids from 6 different homes will be joined by another 240 parents "angkat" (Petronas staff). After Sembahyang Jumaat, the kids and the parents "angkat" will participate in Explorace. They will be running all around KLCC to finish the tasks that were given to them. I am the marshal for the explorace games. Hihihi..~ My task is to ensure that the kids and the parents "angkat" spend more than RM50 in Toy'R'Us before giving them a sticker so they can proceed to the next station. There are 6 stations (Gallery, Kinokuniya, Toys'R'us, Parkson/Isetan, PetroSains & DFP). The 1st 20 teams to finish the race and spend within the estimated limit given to them will win the race.

It is soo much fun watching the parents "angkat" handled the kids. Some of the kids are very quiet and some of them are very excited. Most of the parents "angkat" are more excited than the kids. Hehe.. At the Toys'R'Us, most of the boys bought a control car and the girls bought soft toys & Barbie. Typical. Well, at the end of the day, everyone is happy. I got to meet a few of my schoolmate & my Australian mate during the games. Networking... haha..~ Yerla tu.. =p Overall, the activities are FUN..!! I even thinking to adopt a kid next year. Hihi..~ We'll see how..

I didn’t joined the “Berbuka Puasa” at the Convention Centre. I break my fast at home with my
parents, brother & sister-in-law. My mom made Roti Jala + Pudding Caramel + SEAFOOD tomyam (my favourite).. LOVE IT..!!!

Well, I think this is it for now. Nitey nite… sweet dreams..~~


Lyrics for “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”:

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high..
There’s a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true..~

Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up
where the clouds are far Behind me.Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
Away above the chimney tops.That's where you'll find me.

Some where, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then-on, why can’t I?

If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can’t I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self-giving love...

~Mohandas K Ghandi~

Comments

Popular Posts