aS We GrOw uP

Olla~~

Today as i read my e-mails and talked to my friends... I realized that I am NOT a child anymore, where it's OK when you make stupid mistakes and I am NOT a teenager anymore where you don't have any ReSPonSiBiliTieS... Life change soo much and sooo FAST...!! I realized that now I have less time with my friends and my family. I'm soo busy with work. I need to change my lifestyle.. Need to pay more attention to people around me... I need to go to my friends wedding and open house more often.. Maybe I'll organised an open house and invite all my friends.. Maybe that's the 1st step for me to take to change my lifestyle..
Easier said than done... Hihi..~~
.
There is one e-mail that I received:
.
As we grow up,
we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down
probably will. ...
You will have your heart broken probably more than once
and it's harder every time. ...
You'll break hearts too,
So remember how it felt when yours was broken.
.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
.
So take too many pictures,
laugh too much,
and love like you've never been hurt
because every sixty seconds you spend upset
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
.
Don't be afraid that your life will end,
be afraid that it will never begin.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, my mom made "karipap & lepat pisang" plus crab soup for berbuka puasa.. sedapnyer...~~ I'm sooo glad that I stayed with my mom.. Hihi... Ok.. this is it for now, want to prepare the food for berbuka...
*******************************************************
-People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built...-
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

Comments

  1. aini, dok sini pun byk rumah postgrad yg jemput makan2 hehe.. so kalau p tgn kosong agak malu lah.maka kena blajar buat mcm2 kueh utk bawa skali~ heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... skang sure ko terer masak kn??
    brape lamer lg kat saner serk??
    jeles sehh..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku kalo masak lauk2 ok je. kuih-mueh ni jarang. semalam aku buat cekodok pisang for the 1st time..haha. layan je makan panas2.

    tapi raya last year aku buat karipap, licin u..hihi (perasan, licin sebab budak2 ni lama tak jumpa karipap kot, bukan sedap lazat ke ape)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. sure sedap giller la tu... :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts