KeTuPat...

Salam...
I'm still in raya mood. One day before hari raya, my cousins, my sister and I helped my gramma to "mengayam" ketupat. As i mentioned in my previous p
ost, i learned how to "mengayam" "ketupat jantung", which is one of the complicated ketupat. Before this, I only know how to do ketupat bawang, ketupat pasar and ketupat satay. My gramma know how "mengayam" different types of ketupat such as "ketupat manggis", "ketupat ayam", "ketupat jantung" and "ketupat buah keras". However, me and my sis only learned how "mengayam" ketupat jantung. Hihi... here are a few of the ketupats that we made that day. (I took the pics from my sis blog.. Hihi..) We end up "mengayam" up to 100 ketupat.

Ketupat
Ketupat Bawang, Ketupat Pasar & Ketupat Satay

Ketupat Jantung

Ketupat Ayam

My gramma is SUPER brilliant. She knows how to do a lot of things. LOVE her..!! REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE her...!!
*******************************************
Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play from the heart...
~~

Comments

  1. setahun skali j buat ...thn depan bljr ketupat ayam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please teach me how to make ketupat ayam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts