KeLaM KaBuT..!!

Bonjour…!
Yesterday, we had a “keLaM kaBut” day. My mom sent me to the hair salon and passed a few Ringgit to me to buy “ayam golek” on my way back from the hair salon. After finish at the hair salon, I just realized that I didn’t bring any money.. :-s hukhuk.. Sooo, I used the money given by mom to pay for the haircut and called my mom to pick me up. As my mom arrived, she passed me some more money to go and buy the “ayam golek”.


Then we realized that our car fuel tank light is blinking.. So, we went straight to pump station to fill in the fuel. And guess what happen???!! We realized that both of us didn’t have any more money left. OK.. cool.. cool.. there is an ATM machine at the pump station. Suddenly, the ATM machine is NOT working??!! Bole tak???!! Huh.. We end up using my credit card to pay for the fuel. Alhamdulillah I brought my credit card with me.. IF NOT.. We might have to wait for someone to come and bring some money to us… Huh.. The moral of the story, always check whether there is money in your wallet before you go out..!!!

Ok… Kepada semua diucapkan:


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-Fitri dan Ma'af Zahir Batin

10 Jari disusun, sekiranya saya ada terkasar tutur bahasa atau tingkah laku yang kurang menyenangkan. Semoga di Hari Raya Aidilfitri ini akan membawa kebahagiaan kepada kita & keluarga, dilimpahkan rezeki yang meluas dan bertambahlah ketaqwaan serta kekuatan iman terhadap ALLAH SWT. Berhati-hati di jalan raya.
Sekian, wassalam.

************************************************
"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

~St. Augustine~ from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Comments

Popular Posts