RaYa + HaNdBagS..!!

Salam...
Selamat Hari Raya... :)
This year we celebrated raya without my brother. He's had his 1st raya with the in-laws. However, the raya is still great. We "mengayam" ketupat and I learn how to do "Ketupat Jantung" from my gramma. I started working on the 23rd Sept, last Wednesday. The office is empty except for me, kak harnee and Mr. Basheer. Well, it is expected since everyone is still in "Hari Raya Mood".


Since there are not a lot of people in KLCC, I went to do some window shopping, and FINALLY..!! I found THE handbag. I've been searching for a handbag nearly 4 to 5 months. Now, i think i found more than one handbag that I really like. :-s hukhuk. Well, i don't plan to buy all of them, so, i need your opinion, which one is the best.


Thanks guys.

******************************************
Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back
~Blaise Pascal~
Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements
~Elizabeth II~

Comments

  1. the 3rd one is the best for me. the first photo tu my 2nd choice lah~ selamat hari rayaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll stay with the white.
    the other two are obviously no match for it.
    well kakak.. i've proved it once to you rite..
    remember the white watch?
    (hehe separa mengugut)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aini,
    selamat hari raya & maaf atas salah silap yg pernah dibuat or terbuat masa kita kt matgwar dulu :)

    btw, about handbag tu... I choose coach-purple (2nd pic)..for me yg 2nd tu pimp lg tendy yet elegant.

    putih tu LAME la..hahaha! simple sgt...dlm gmbr la nmpk x besh taktau tgk live mcm mn.. tu paling no-no for me.. no offense ye pd yg sgt suka putih tu. haha.

    coach yg 3rd tu-color brown tu m'buatkn the handbag nmpk 'mak2 datin's taste' hehehe...but better than the white tu la.. ;p

    so, conclusionnye.. 2nd pix (purple) tu la - classy lagi pimp aaand it's coach! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye sis..sila la take out pix muke saye yg comot tu...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts