DiNnEr at Dubai, Bfast at KL & LuNch at Kota Kinabalu..

Yeay..
i'm at the KL International Airport... AT LAST..
i am so happy that i managed to go back for 5 days.. i will have a nice holiday in Sabah and went back to Dubai this Sunday.. and i will go back to Msia again the week after next week.. hihi.. \:D/

I feel like a business women to be traveling to so many places within a week.. awesome..

Actually i am really bored, that is why i am writing this post.. My flight landed at KLIA @530 am and I booked my next flight at 920am KK.. now I'm stuck here at KLIA and nothing to do.. my husband is still enjoying his sleep in KK (no offense dear.. i love you).. :) I just finish my breakfast and make several phone call to my families..

Well.. after sitting here alone, i started to think on so many thing in life.. Today, somebody told me that i should really go back to M'sia to work.. I totally agreed with that notion. But for your info, it is not up to me.. i already voice out my situation to my Boss & alhamdulillah, he seemed to understand.. He already talked to my KL Deprtmnt Head and will try to send me back to KL by mid of next year... :) I am so happy.. after last week incident, i would really prefer to work in Msia..

Time move faster... i really want to go back.. i like working overseas.. but i like working in Msia more ( i think).. I hope i'll get the best Boss and colleague when i get back.. (be careful of what you wish for).. hehe..

What..??!! i still got another 1 and a half hour to kill..!! i really need to do something..

Well lets continue with something else.. honestly, i don't know what else to write.. blank.. just worried about my work that not finish yet in Dubai.. so many of them that i need to list down every morning just to make sure i do it..

i think that is it for now... will continue on something else after this..
Some Short Stories to share... hope you will enjoy it:

Testing for gossip

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, “Do you know what I just heard about your friend?”

“Hold on a minute,” Socrates replied. “Before telling me anything I’d like you to pass a little test. It’s called the Triple Filter Test.”

“Triple filter?”

“That’s right,” Socrates continued. “Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you’re going to say. That’s why I call it the triple filter test. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?”

“No,” the man said, “Actually I just heard about it and ...”

“All right,” said Socrates. “So you don’t really know if it’s true or not. Now let’s try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?”

“No, on the contrary…”

“So,” Socrates continued, “you want to tell me something bad about him, but you’re not certain it’s true. You may still pass the test though, because there’s one filter left: the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?”

“No, not really …”

“Well,” concluded Socrates, “if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A nice story.. next time, before we said anything about anyone to their friends and family, please have this "Triple Filter Check".. if we did not pass any of it, the story most probably is not true..

************************************************************

Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is..
~Thomas S. Szasz~

Comments

  1. thanks for coming here... really appreciate it. tp i ngantuk sangat ni... how la nk tgk movie tonite. hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts