ShoCk

At the moment, i feel like crying.. :(( i have planned and waited for this weekend for weeks.. my husband will be arriving this Thursday and my leave for this Sunday is approved.. we planned to go around the UAE and complete our incomplete tour before... \:D/

But couple of hours ago i was informed that there is a changed of plan.. the host authority will not be able to make it tomorrow and they would like to postpone the workshop for another day. I will not be able to make it back in Dubai on Thursday and the next available flight will be Sunday.. Can you just imagine the SHOCK that i felt.. :-o i honestly don't know how to react.. ~x(

I am so down right now... i honestly don't know what to say.. i planned to renegotiate it again with my boss so i can go back on Thursday.. i don't know what he'll say... another bad point for my PPA.. honestly, i don't really care much.. i just want to go back and meet my husband... i don't know when is the next time that he can come..


This is it for now..
**********************************
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover...
~Mark Twain~

Comments

Popular Posts