....MaRRieD LiFe...

Marriage..
Do you know the meaning of this word? Well let me tell you.....

Wiki: social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship...
Dictionary.com: social instituation under which a man and woman establish their decision to life as a husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc..

aini's definition: is an agreement between two people (a man & a woman) to share their life together, to love each other whether their are next door or ocean aparts, to plan the future, to laugh and cry together, and last but not least to grow old and wrinkles together..

After nearly a year and 6 months of knowing each other, Fadhil & i decided to take the next step in our life and get married.. i have been waiting for this day.. I wish to have a simple and perfect wedding day, and alhamdulillah the ceremony went smoothly.. My family was busy since 7am, waiting for the caterer, greeting the guest, preparing the house etc.. they being there for me.. the hantaran is superb.. better than i imagined.. ME?? I am nervous.. i cannot sleep peacefully since i had my henna the night before.. altho i didn't get enough sleep, it is worth it.. i LoVe it.. it is so beautiful.. ;;)



The solemnization ceremony was simple and beautiful... Alhamdulillah, at 1130am, 3rd June 2011, i was safely and officialy become Mr. Fadhil Samat wife... =D there is a warm feeling creeping in my heart once he completed the akad... it felt like a dream.. a very nice dream... ;;) this man, my husband, will be by my side always.. i felt thankful to Allah for giving me this man and promise to myself to treat him well...


I am not very good with words, however, this vow is dedicated to my husband:
"Today is the day my life begins..
All my life, I have been waiting for this day.. Today i become a
wife
, a best friend and a partner to my special one, my significant other.. Today i become accountable to someoner other than myself..
Today i become
accountable
to my husband, fadhil..
to our future, to the possibilities that a marriage has to offer..
Today no matter what happen, i'll be ready for anything... for everything..
To take on life.. to take on love..
To take on responsibilites and possibilities...
I will
love
and cherish you... We will face the future together...
Facing the obstacles and sails through it hand in hand...
with smiles in our face..
together we create the memories and stories that we will tell to our children and grandchildren.. the story of how we met, how we felt in love :x and how we know that we are meant for each other..
Today, my dear husband, on the
3rd June 2011, our life begins...
and i for one cannot wait...
My dear husband, Mohd Fadhil Samat... i love you
with all my heart...

:x :) :p :x \:D/ >:D< :D ;;) :x :p \:D/ >:D< ;;) :x
quoted and modified from Greys anatomy..
. ------------------------------------------------------------- 
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person...
~Mignon Mclaughlin~





Comments

  1. Thank you my dear wife... i love u so much! Thanks for always being there for me. Thick and thin, we'll get through anything InsyaAllah.... let's grow old and wrinkle together-gether :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sayang.... insyaAllah we will...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts