HeLpLeSs..

Helpless..
That is what i felt since this morning.. Late last night i got a phone call from my significant other, he had a diarrhea.. i thought it's just mild diarrhea, but this morning it turns out the other way.. He could not sleep and vomited a few times.. I felt so helpless here.. I can only watch him from skype.. when he felt asleep at last after he went to a doctor this morning, i felt so glad.. This is one of the time that i am so happy when he's snoring and sleepingly peacefully..

I never felt so helpless and sad since there nothing much I can do.. maybe that's is how one felt when they are hopelessly in love with the other.. To all readers, please take a good care of yourself...


**********************************************
“We are born weak, we need strength; helpless, we need aid; foolish, we need reason. All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we come to man's estate, is the gift of education”
~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau~

Comments

  1. dear... don't feal that way. you already taken good care of me all the time. though you're very far away, but you still call me to check on me whether i was getting better or not. i appreciate it a lot.

    We're far from each other. that's the kind of thing that we expect when we don't live together. but don't be sad kay. it all will be over before we know it.

    i love u sayang... take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear...
    we will do this together.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts