..SeLaMat HaRi RaYa..

First of all, wishing each and every single one of you a blessed Eid Mubarak & "Selamat Hari Raya".. I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness for any wrong doing and Halal anything that I have partake..
Hari Raya celebration this year was TOTALLY different from any of the previous year. This year i celebrated with my significant others, the one person that is important to me, my husband. This year we celebrated at Johol, Negeri Sembilan. For the first time in my life i watched how "Lemang" was made. Well it is not easy.. they started from 730am and finished nearly at 230pm. My task was to prepare the meat for Rendang & to peel the onions for Rendang, Soup Tulang, Kuah Kacang, Curry (Kepala Kambing), & Lodey.. There are a lot of food to be prepared before the Hari Raya. I fall asleep after Zohor prayer on the last day of fasting. Too tired to even speak or walk.. My husband slept earlier than me & left my brother in-law to continue "membakar lemang".. huhu..

On the 1st day of Hari Raya we are busy with visting the neigbour at our Kampung and all the aunties & uncles in Melekek.. well it is a nice feeling to celebrate Hari Raya berdua.. it felt right.. We arrived at Muar around 730pm on the 1st day of Raya.
On the 2nd day Raya, we went to Segamat to visit Pok Long & Auntie Baling. Fadhil got to meet my mom's side of family. He's nice and know how to bring himself around people.. :X We wore white on the 2nd day since I only have one baju raya for this year..

2nd Day of Raya Celebration (Muar)
We went back to Shah Alam on the 3rd Day and on the 4th day we went to visit my Abang Boy in Batu Gajah and my aunties & uncles on my dad's side at Tg Malim. After all the visit, my family came oVer to my house. Since we dont have anything to eat at home, we treat them at a very nice Chinese Muslim restaurant (Homst) in Shah Alam.
4th Day of Hari Raya (Shah Alam)

There is nothing mush i would like to say... i'm so happy with my life now and considering to go back to KL and stay there.. "Berdua Lebih Baik"
Now i am back in Dubai, alone and missing my husband, my family & friends. :((
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is like a light, able to illuminate the dark, able to make people smile ~unknown~

Comments

  1. Love is not blind... Love bind 2 people together despite their differences. The blinds are the surrounding people whom never been in those couple's shoes. - MFS. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o ..waahhh... i am impressed..! :;;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts