New YeAr.. New PlAnS.. New TaRgETs...

Welcome 2012....
Well this year there are so many plan that i have drafted.. so many things to do, places to see, things to buy, songs to sing, weddings to go, books to read, foods to eat and last but not least are things to learn... ;;)


Well, we live by principles and targets.. that way we know where to go and what to do.. this year i have set a few target:
  • Transfer back to KL
  • Buy a hoUse :x
  • Buy a cAr \:D/
  • Go for a hOliDaY with my husband (Italy if possible :x , if not, somewhere in Malaysia)
  • Get 2 for my PPA \:D/
  • Read mORe bOOkS (at least finish 10 books) :p
  • Go out to all of my friend's WeDdiNg and other celebration ;;)
  • Learned 1 new wORd everyday..
It doesn't seem much, but it is a lot for me.. In December this year, i will look back at this post and see how many of my goals that i managed to accomplish. At the moment, i am in Baghdad. Our workshop was a success yesterday and i was supposed to go back tomorrow. Due to unforeseen issue, Mr. Aliman and I are stuck here in Baghdad. We can only travel back next Wednesday. Well maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Lately, i like to read my friend status and blog. It keep me occupied and i learned something from there as well. One of the post that i would like to share is:

I am Muslim and I am Proud

Sometimes Allah breaks your spirit to save your souls.
Sometimes, HE breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, Allah allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us..
Make plans but understand that we live by Allah's grace..Ameen
I hope all of you like it too... This is t for today... until we meet again.... --------------------------------------------------------------
Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you're not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says I love you and means it. Last but not the least, find someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and your gray hair but still falls in love with you all over again...

Comments

Popular Posts