aCtiVitiEs of tHe WeEk..

today i have a new project... hihi.. "Renovation Plan for a New House".. yeay..!
i have so many ideas and pictures.. i'm confused what to choose.. let me share with all of you of my shortlisted plan for the house..

Bathroom
For the bathroom, i would like to have the dark color sink, mirror & the cabinet (left most pic), the glass door and stainless steel handle (middle pic) and the dark brown wall color (the right picture).. what do you think?.. hehe..

Bedroom
As for the bedrooms, there are so many choice. i love the color for both walls in the above pictures. I will consider both options and match with my bathroom choice.
As for the guest rooms or the extra room, the wall will be as per the above pictures and one of the room will be blue or green.I am getting excited. I hope I have enough saving for all these.

Kitchen:
I only have a small space for the wet kitchen. Due to that, the design must fit into the spaces. I do have quite a large space for the dining hall and the dry kitchen. Below is the option for the kitchen:
i like the pink kitchen design, however, i would prefer the color of the kitchen cabinet to be dark brown or as per the above picture in the right. As my kitchen is quite small, the other option is to make it as per the above picture. I really hope i can fit it in my current kitchen space.

Wow.. i think i have put quiet a picture what my house will look like. But in reality it might not be the same as the pictures... Dream big.. like people used to say, aim for the moon, even if you missed, you might hit the star... hehe...

Well i think this is it for now..
*****************************************************************
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
~Aristotle~

Comments

  1. thank you dear... i skang ni kalo bole nk ader ID kt sebelah ni.. suh buat quotation..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts