Take a bow

Hallu....

It's been quite a while. I've been busy with my sister's wedding preparation & ceremony. Yesterday, i had fun with my sisters, brother & cousins. We went out to KaRaOke. It was great..! Well, what would you expect.. rite? A get together with family is always great..!! hehe.. Here is the last song that we sang yesterday. It's still keep playing in my head.

RiHaNnA - TaKe A Bow:



Hmm, what's new in my life..? nothing much to update. I've got a new Bro-in law.. Well, so far he's OK and we all like him. :) (what do u expect me to say.. my sister can read my blog.. she'll kill me if i say otherwise.. hehe..). My sister's wedding is great except for a few small glitch due to the un-punctual caterer (bole tak they didn't bring the plates, glasses & ice on the Nikah day..??). But we managed to handle it. Due to the efficiency of our mom & aunties, it's all in order. Alhamdulillah.. Thanks to all my friend that came that day. The most unexpected guest is my immediate boss. Thanks Boss. Aprreciate it. ;;). I'll update my sister's wedding pictures later.

Today, i talked to one of my colleague. This person had a bad experience and thinking of driving very fast and hit a wall coz can't handle it anymore. I seriously scared. I never met a person that think like this. I thought this kind of people only exist in movies & TV. I pray for this person to get better, accept the past, move on and will not hurt him/herself in the process. I really hope that i'll not have the urge to become like this. I feel so sad thinking about this person. Hmm.. Let's hope for the best.

okies.. I need to go.. :)
*********************************************************************
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
~Bernice Johnson Reagon~

Comments

Popular Posts