...WoRK LiFe BaLaNCe..

Hi..

It's sOoOoo easy to say "work, life balance", but believe me, it's hard to actually DO it. When we thought everything is fine, suddenly, everything crumbling down, right in front of us... and.. we can't do anything about it. We can only pick up the pieces and try to put it back together. Piece by piece. Sometimes we think that the things that happen to us is not fair, but who are we to judge the fate that had been destined to us by Allah. HE's the best planner. I trust HIM and I put all my faith in HIM.

InsyaAllah by 25th November, I'll finish my on going project (Iraq..!!) that I started since September. Alhamdulillah. This project really took a lot of my spare time with my family and friends. However, I've been assigned to another project outside of Malaysia. Huh. I already planned to take a day off to spend with my sisters and my mom. Well, I guess I need to reschedule everything AGAIN...!! Last weekend, I spent most of my time finalising my project. I was supposed to join Muzammil to my friend's (Bachok) wedding in Sekinchan, but I got too much work, so I didn't go. The weekend before last, I was unable to join my high-school schoolmate to go and visit our friends, Le'a & Zarip, in Bangi. They had a "makan-makan" to celebrate the new born into the family. Well, my lost.. I miss A LOT lately. Nevermind, I'll try to make amends by going to as much as possible friends & family gathering. hikhik..

Today is the 1st day of school holiday for year 2009. The morning traffic is not as bad as before, but KLCC is pack with people during lunch time. Nevertheless, it's nice to see the parents bringing and entertaining their kids in KLCC. Parents should always do this. Kids need attention from the adults. They will feel as if they are important when we spend time with them... and THEY ARE IMPORTANT..!! To all my friends that already have a child or children, treasure them, treasure every seconds that you can spend with them. Take a lot of pictures and record a lot of videos. We'll never feel tired to watch the video, over and over again, eventhough when we are old and our face got wrinkles all over.. Coz, I never feel tired looking at my pictures when I'm a baby/kid and the videos of me and my family. :)

Ok.. that's for now. I feel better now, after writing this post.
**************************************************************

~slow dance~
Davic L. Weatherford

Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round?
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

You better slow down, don't dance so fast
Time is short, the music won't last.

Do you run through each day on the fly
When you ask "How are you?" Do you hear a reply?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed,
With the next hundred chores running through your head?

You better slow down, don't dance so fast
Time is short, the music won't last.

Ever told your child, we'll do it tomorrow?
And in your haste, not see his sorrow?
Ever lost touch, let a good friendshop die
'Cause you never had time to call and say "Hi"?

You better slow down, don't dance so fast
Time is short, the music won't last....

When you run so fast to get somewhere
You miss half the fun of getting there
When you worry and hurry through your day,
It is like an unopened gift... thrown away...

Life is not a race,
Do take it slower...
Hear the music,
Before the song is over..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comments

Popular Posts