MaYBe..

Salam & Good Day..

Hi.. i just got back from Turkey last Sunday. The holiday is great..~ At first, i was planning to talk about the trip, but, now i am SooOoOOooooo lazy to w
rite.. so, I will just write about this weekend..

On Friday, I drove to my brother house. Me & my mom had our luch there. Then we went straight to my sis-in-law office. Since, I didn't know the way, I followed my bro's car. While following my bro's car, suddenly, a car behind me hon.. Apparently,he wanted to overtake me, however, i was also going to the right lane coz i wanted to overtake the car in front of me. I already gave the signal to the right. How could i realised that he wanted to overtake me. He could at least give a signal that he wanted to go to the right lane.. Whatever..!! Don't wanna talk more about it.

Now, yesterday was nice & great. We had an open house for my family members,
my friends & my sister's friends. It start at 12 and finish around 10pm. Most of the guest is my sister's friends and our aunties,uncles & cousins. So, today is RESTING day... At the moment, i'm downloading Grey's Anatomy season 5. I know, i'm not up-to-date with the series, as I said in earlier post, i've been busy. But who cares??.. i'm doing it now... catching up with everything. Hihi..~

Lately, i've been thinking about my life. Life is too short to dwell on the past or to be waste on something that's not worthwhile. So, i plan to start investing and spend my time with people that matter most to me. My mind keep on thinking about what would happen if... if... maybe.... So, i'm telling you guys now, STOP thinking about IF & MAYBE... nothing good will happen. However, i got this one nice e-mail that i would like to share with all of u.. the title is "Maybe" (coz, the kids in the pictures are SUPER cute..~)

and... maybe . . you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive; don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one who makes your heart smile.

Hope all of you enjoy it..
ok, about the Turkey trip, InsyaAllah I will update it within this month. :)
***********************************************************************

If you have it [
Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have...
~Sir James M. Barrie~

Comments

Popular Posts