..sWeETttt....

Hallu..~
It has been quite a while since i wrote in this blog. Just to update on my fren status, Shahid had given birth to a very healthy young boy "Huzaifah" on the 12th March 2010 (same day as my sister's Nikah day). I went to visit her at PCMC later that day. Her baby weight 4.3kg (it's big..).. oopppss... sorry shahid... hehe.. ;;) Since shahid started her maternity leave, i have less friend to go to lunch with. In my new department, there are only 2 ladies (me & Ruzanna).

Alhamdulillah, Diana, one of my close friend when I was studying in Australia, transfered from Dayabumi to KLCC. Effective 1st april. She is my new breakfast & lunch friend... Since I move from level 18, Tower 1 to level 71, Tower 2, i become lazier to go out to lunch. There are too many lifts that i have to take (actually there is only 2 lifts.. hihi). Previously, I only need to take a lift and go straight to level 18. Now, I need to take a lift to level 42, than change to another lift to level 71. I will never understand why people like to stay at a high rise building. The view is nice (super nice), but to be here everyday is not that nice. Maybe it's only me. Too many lifts give me headache.

Since i moved to level 71, i received a lot of messages and phone calls from the people at level 18. Some of them said they miss me (thank you & miss you all too), another person said "dah takde org nak cakp good morning kat aku ari2", another person said "the office felt soo empty.. takde org nk kaco".. and etc. Well for all the people at level 18, tower 1. I really miss you guys. I miss the breakfast at the pantry, i miss the gossips, I miss the Friday (free bfast day), i miss the arguement and the laughter, well I MISS YOU ALL..!! :-s I hope the knowledge that I will gain while doing this new project, justified all the things that I left at level 18.

Another good things that happen to me today, a colleague of mine told me that my picture with my brother is more sweeter than my sister's wedding pictures (jgn jeles aida) hehe.. ;)) Here it is:


Ok, i think this is it for now. This Sunday is Nomad's wedding day. I need to plan what dress to wear. hihi.. Daa. :)
***************************************************************************
Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.
~Richard Bach
~

Comments

  1. aini...bila nak invite aku g ofis ko and look at that super nice view? ofis ko bole bwk visitor ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak bole la liza... tp cantik gila view.. aritu dapt tgk sun rises... then, malam2, lawa sgt2.. lampu sume... nnt aku try amik gambo.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts