FaReWeLL & DeCiSioN..

Hi,
It had been quite sometime since my last post. Today is the 1st day without Kak Harnee in the office. It felt different. Sunyi. She is so nice & sweet.
I hate farewell and the days after that. But that is the decision that she had made & personally I think this the BEST decision. If I have a family, I hope I can be strong enough to quit my job & support them like what she is doing right now.


Today, Kak Rodi came to my place to voice out all her
"luahan perasan" of her workload and the stress dealing with the people. Usually, we have kak Harnee to hear all of our grumbling & whining. Miss u. :x. At 5pm ++ today, my other officmate, Nomad, is soo stress out that he asked me, Radzi & kak Rodie to go and have a "minum-minum" at La Cucur. Radzi, my other officemate can't join us because he's stucked with the never ending meeting and discussion with the bosses on his project.. Me..? I am pack with work and preparing for Friday CoP. However, I still joined the "mium-mimum" ..hehe..~ well, that's my worklife.

Come on, let's discuss on something else. Something more interesting. hehe.. I just bought a new handbag, a wallet and a wrislet. Hahaha.. that is the effect of stress had on me. I tend to shop, A LOT..!! shopping is the best therapy. hihi. Here are the wallet, wrislet & handbag pictures.

~Wrislet~
~Handbag~

~Wallet~

hmm.. now talking about DECISION. Always remember this, there is always choices in life, and when you had decided which path you want to follow, make the BEST of it. Recently, I've made a decision, I think & felt that it is the best decision I've made. But lately, I don't know why I'm not feeling so good. I'm not regretting my decision. I just felt different. Well, like I said before, make the best of it. There is no turning back. I'm just a bit afraid with what the future bring. InsyaAllah it is for the best.

*****************************************************************

"when it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels"

"as we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened that we just can't"

Comments

  1. Cantiknyeee handbag!!! Patutla rodie drooling about it! Huhu.. Berjaya Pak Man, good taste.. Hihi..
    Aini, how do we deal with good bye? We move on right? There's no other way but to move forward... So, let's move forward together, shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart...hihi.. What's great about this is, when we look back we see you and me ruling our past!! Hihihi.. I'm meraban already, hehe.. We move forward, and treasures what we've experienced.. May we have better, perfect and full of smile tomorrow!
    P/S: Wasn't doing well too! Miss u a lot, and the good friends in the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... sebenarnyer pink color wrislet tu.. tp jadik merah plak bila amik gambo...

    Thank kak ani... you are now meraban la kak ani.. suke bace kak ani nyer post and comments..

    love you too..~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aini! cun nya handbeg tu. love it. wallet pon.
    dah keje kat kl or still kat vietnam? nak get together sometime. aku pon tgh stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jom get together... dah kat msia...
    aku taknk la join reunion tu... hahaha.. jahat plak aku rase.. tiret baru msg... dia pon tak nk... aku ingt reunion kat pangkor ker.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..tak jahat kot taknak join.
    ala..bila lagi ada cuti wiken lama ey? aku cuti pon ada satu hari je..huhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts