MisTaKe..

Olla~
This week had been difficult for me... i'm soOOoooOoo frustrated since Monday. My plan to go for a holiday with my 5 other friends was cancel. My mom does not allow me to go. They are going to Jakarta & Bandung on the 4th March 2010. This is the last time for us to go out together. Faeizah is getting married and this is like a bachelorette party for her. Girls weekend out~ Well, no point of crying and "pujuk-ing" my mom. She is firm with her decision. She'll not budge.

Then, me & my sis wanted to join my cousins to watch Super Junior's concert on the 20th March 2010.. Again.. my mom does not allow us to go. I was soo disappointed. speechless. Well, malas nak pikir. At 1st, all of us a very excited, including my brother. But, then, my mom still have the last say.

Then, on Thursday, me & one of my friends got into a misunderstanding. hmm, i wouldn't say it is a misunderstanding, a disagreement is a better word. Well, we are quite close. Now, it's awkward between us, and it make me feel sad. I don't like fight, arguments n etc. It's just sad, but i think what i did is the right thing (No one would ever say they are wrong). Nevermind, insyaAllah, everything will be fine.

and today, is the worst... i had a meeting with the GMs.. they wanted me to be based at Vietnam for a few months. :(( This seriously make me sad. I don't know why. trus takde mood the whole day. Then the HSE team buat hal la plak. Now i had a headache. I want to sleep now. Tomorrow, I need to go to the office early in the morning. TAKDE LIFE..!!!

Nitey nite people... wish when i wake up tomorrow morning, everthing will be better.
******************************************************
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
~Alexander Pope, in Swift, Miscellanies
~

Comments

  1. Aini, there are so many things that we cannot control, they steer our direction in ways that we do not expect and to places we do not want to be. But, we will always end up at the right place and at the right time for the right thing to happen to us.
    Making decision is easy, ~Trust Your Heart~ Whatever, the decision may be, it's all fated.. You can have thousands of "what if" later, but you would know, none of those "what if" were meant to be.. those were not your fate, not the best for you. Allah always give the best for us.
    Cheer up! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i do wake up n feel better today.. 1st, no more headache after a nice long sleep... Now, after reading ur advise, i do feel better.. Thank you kak ani.. Love you..!! ;;) now, i am looking at the bright side.. :) (trying to) ..insyaAllah everything will be alright...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts