..HaRi RaYa HaJi,,

Olla~~
Alhamdulillah, I've got to celebrate my Hari Raya Haji with my family in KL. This year Hari Raya Haji is AWESOME... Most of the thing that I would like to do, i managed to do it. We had a nice breakfast (lontong, sambal, nasi impit and rendang) and after the Hari Raya prayer, we went to take a family photo at Foto Flash in Jusco. My brother make a lot of fuss because he had to wear Baju Melayu to Jusco, but WHO CARES??..! the important thing is the FAMILY PHOTO. hehehe... ;;) After that, we stayed at home, eating and doing nothing. That evening, my mom cooked Nasi Tomato and Ayam Merah. The day could not get better than this. hehe..


The next day, my dad, my brother and I went to Masjid Taman Kosas to watch the Qurban. My lembu is quite fat, which is good. There were 11 cows and 3 lambs that were Qurban this year. We watched the lembu and took some pictures, but couldn't continue to watch when the cow was slaughtered. Everything went well and i got a few photos of the lambs too. The lambs are cute.. with all the tanduk & all.. hihi..
My Lembu

The cute LAMB
After that, me and my brother went back home and prepared to go out. All of us (except my parents) went to Pavillion and watched "New Moon". It was GOOD, but i prefer twilight. Most of the plot in New Moon is about the warewolf, which i don't like. I wish the film would show more about the CULLEN's family. What's the point of watching a vampire movies when the vampire part is only 20 minutes?? derrgghhh.... We had our lunch at Little Penang in KLCC. Then, i went to the office for a few minutes and then we went shopping in KLCC. My sister bought a shirt and we bought our mom pillows. By the time we got home, it's nearly 6pm... and guess what??.. my mom cooked sup tulang.. again..!! yeay!!. :p i could never get tired of sup tulang. After dinner, my brother had to go back since he had to work the next day. Huh..

On Sunday, i started packing up my stuff for Vietnam. My parents sent me to the airport and my brother came over during his lunch time to see me off.. Isn't he nice?? really love all of them. Things felt so much better with them at the airport. Now, here I am in Vietnam. :) Will update you guys all about vietnam in my next post. ;) Daa..~~
*********************************************************

~Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring~

-Oscar Wilde-

Comments

Popular Posts