Places I Want To Visit..~~

Buenas..!
Since I was a little girl, I really love to travel. My dream is to visit all the Disneyland & Disneyworld in the world. Hihihi...~ Well, as I grow up, the list of places keep on adding up. Alhamdulillah, i've went to some of the places that I wanted to go.

London Tower Bridge (i've been here)


BUT.. there is still A LOT of places that I still want to visit. I plan to go & visit each of the places one year at a time. I've been browsing the net while waiting for BERBUKA PUASA and i've found a few nice pictures of my dream places. Hope you all will enjoy it like I did.

Noord-Holland Province Amsterdam The Netherlands

Stonehenge Wiltshire England

Santorini Cyclades Islands Greece

Market Brugge Belgium

Mosque of the King Abdul-Aziz Marbella Spain

Moscow russia


Grosse Scheidegg Switzerland

Grand Canal Venice Italy

Florence Italy

Eiffel Tower Paris
Arc de Triomphe Paris France

Edinburgh Castle Scotland

Grand Place Brussels Belgium
Whoaa... i know it's a lot.. Hihi..~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
~Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep...~
~As the traveler who has once been from home is wiser than he who has never left his own doorstep, so a knowledge of one other culture should sharpen our ability to scrutinize more steadily, to appreciate more lovingly, our own...~

Comments

  1. aini!
    i will be going to amsterdam and brussels in october + other places.

    yang greece tu, pon teringin jugak..but not included in my travel itinerary coz ia east europe kan. tak sempat :D. nanti kalo ada rezeki kita gi sama2 ok!

    - Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay...
    nak!!!.. member2 sini sumer tak nak gi...
    n mak aku tak bg gi dari sini sesorg...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts